Thursday, February 21, 2008

work from home - be creative

Do you ever have an idea that you think is a little out there, but you just can't get it out of your head? Why not give it a shot? Be creative.

Some of the most "out there" ideas are the ones that really succeed, because of their uniqueness. No one is looking for the same ol' same ol'. Take a chance.

If you have a talent or skill that you can develop in some way to begin making money as a business, maybe that is something you should consider. Why not make money by doing something that you love?

For example, today while doing a little research, I a came across a site that I thought I would check out, and I am so glad that I did. The site is called Entrepreneur's PhiloSophie's: A weekly comic for women entrepreneurs. It is very unique and creative. I love it. It is a wonderful idea that would not cross most people minds. It made me think how much more creative we should be.