Friday, April 18, 2008

quickbooks

If you are looking for a great program to help you with your bookkeeping needs for your work-at-home business, I suggest that you take a look at Quickbooks.

Quickbooks is such a valuable tool for me. I use it to do all of my invoices. I can even email the invoices directly to my clients through Quickbooks or I can print them out to be mailed. I can then enter my payments received. I also use Quickbooks to keep up with business mileage. This is great when tax time comes around.

I can even put my bank account and credit card information in Quickbooks and keep track of all of my transactions.

I could not begin to go over all of the Quickbooks features. It has so many, but if you are starting a business, Quickbooks can definitely be a valuable tool for you as well.