Saturday, January 26, 2008

work from home blog introduction

Hi, everyone. Welcome to my blog, and thanks so much for reading.

Let me tell you a little about myself and why I am writing this blog. I have a master's degree in Information Technology. My husband and I work together. We own a business that we run out of our home. I have also branched out and had a couple of Internet businesses myself.

Why am I writing this blog? Well, it is not because I have a lot of free time on my hands. I just feel like that I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to starting and running your own business. Sure there are people who know more, but there are people who know less. I want to use this blog as an outlet to share my knowledge with those who know less. Hopefully, I can learn more from those who know more. I think learning and growing is such an integral part of running a business.

My friends are always asking for my advice about business. They are always curious as to how I have the answers to their questions. Well, I'll tell you what I tell them. Research. If I don't know the answer to something, I will not stop until I have the answer. I advise you to do the same. There is so much information out there. There is so much money to be made out there. So, let's do it together!